Information pursuant to art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679
ISPIRO Srl wishes to inform the Customer that, pursuant to the EU Regulation (Reg. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), regarding the protection of personal data, the data already in its possession, or that will be communicated, are and will be processed according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the rights of data subjects. In this context, ISPIRO informs of the following:
personal data collected
The personal data collected are essentially related to:
- identification data (name or company name, registered office, telephone, fax, email, tax data, etc.);
- data relating to economic and commercial activity (orders, solvency, banking and financial data, accounting and tax data, etc.);
- The data at ISPIRO’s disposal can be obtained from independent third parties who are data controllers, such as agents and/or consultants. They are also obtained in accordance with the contractual relationships and can be collected from the data subject and/or the data controller. They can also be collected through commercial information companies or registers, lists or public databases for financial solvency data, public registers. All data collected will be processed in compliance with current legislation, and in any case, with due confidentiality.
Purpose of processing.
The purposes of processing personal data are as follows:
- Execution of contracts concluded between the Customer and ISPIRO and related commitments;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship;
- Organizational management of the contract, relationships with agents and consultants;
- Give execution in every public or private entity to the accomplishments connected or instrumental to the contract;
- Any external professional collaborations to support projects related to the activity carried out;
- Protection of contractual rights;
- Internal statistical analysis;
- Marketing activities through the sending of advertising and promotional material related to the products and services similar to those subject to the commercial relationship and ongoing assistance, also through the use of your e-mail coordinates;
- Information on the solvency;
Methods of treatment:
In relation to the indicated purposes, the processing of personal data is carried out by means of manual, IT and telematic tools in the relevant databases to which only authorized personnel specifically designated by the undersigned as data processor may have access. The processing of data takes place with logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality as well as the accuracy of the updating and relevance of the data in compliance with the aforementioned law.
Nature of data provision.
The provision of data and the related processing are mandatory in relation to the purposes listed above, for the stipulation and execution of the contractual relationship and having to comply with legal and tax obligations. It follows that the refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to establish relations with the company. The related processing does not require the consent of the data subject. The provision of data and its processing is optional in other situations not listed as purposes.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data.
In relation to the purposes described above, personal data and their processing may be the subject of communication to companies for the performance of economic activities (agents, consultants, companies, clients, commercial, management, management of information systems, insurance, banking or non-banking intermediation, factoring, shipping management, enveloping and sending correspondence), for the management and protection of credit (banks, leasing companies, financial companies, companies for the management of receipts and payments) or for compliance with legal regulations (financial administrations, other companies or public bodies in compliance with regulatory obligations, accountants, notaries, lawyers). Data will not be disseminated. The data controller and the following categories of data subjects may become aware of your data: Commercial Area – Technical Area – Marketing Area – Management.
rights of the interested part
The data subject may contact the data controller to verify their data and have them integrated, updated or corrected and/ or to exercise other rights provided for by art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code In particular, you may object at any time, always through the owner and/or the manager, to the processing of your e-mail address for direct sales or marketing purposes. The data controller is Ispiro S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Porta Adige, 45 – 45100 Rovigo (RO), The data controller is the pro tempore manager of the Ispiro S.r.l., which for the purposes of this Act is domiciled for office at the registered office of the holder. This document does not of course exclude that other information may also be given orally to data subjects at the time of data collection.